[pp.int.general] R: PP IT and Its Non-Democratic Organization

Carlito carlito at subvertising.org
Sat Dec 22 10:10:40 CET 2012

Da: Eduardo Perdices

> I don't undestand this:
>
>> Every time someone try to propose something in the software, the small
group
>> of friends (very easy to find them, just read the replies to this
message:
>> Jaromil, VonLynx, Marco Confalonieri, lilo, Cal., etc.) just vote NO and
>> there's nothing you can do about it because they say it's liquid
democracy.
>> Worse than a dictatorship.
>
> You mean they just say NO to vote this proposal by the Assembly? or they
put it
> to a vote and then vote NO?. If it's the second case, I guess the only way
to avoid
> it is getting more people to vote, once you reach a great number of
participants is
> unlikely to block a votation this way. Of course this gets into conflict
with the rest
> of your paragraph:

Same.
They control the Assembly so it's the same (masked by liquid democracy).
It was very easy because since the foundation we had very small numbers in
LQFB.
At the beginning we were 20 people in Liquid so a group of 11 friends took
the control from the beginning. They decide all since then and they will for
the rest of their life if someone will not change the Statute. But this is
even more difficult because they also decide who can enter and who cannot by
voting expulsions, denying certification, block new subscriptions, etc.
Is it true democracy?

>> Other example: As soon as an "influencer" or even a simple smart guy try
>> enter in the party (and in the platform to vote, of course) they start a
>> "verification" in the platform and of course they stop the certification
>> process as soon as they understand he could be particularly "strong".
>> How is it possible to accept this kind of organization in the PP Int?
>
> What kind of "verification" do they perform and why?.

Simple.
Just a Liquid Feedback new instance:
"Do we accept this new member?"
And of course the voting result is NO because it's not their friend and they
are afraid to lose control of the Party.

FRIGHTENING.