[pp.int.general] PP IT and Its Non-Democratic Organization

Eduardo Perdices edupergar at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 02:05:58 CET 2012

Hi,

I don't undestand this:

> Every time someone try to propose something in the software, the small
> group
> of friends (very easy to find them, just read the replies to this message:
> Jaromil, VonLynx, Marco Confalonieri, lilo, Cal., etc.) just vote NO and
> there's nothing you can do about it because they say it's liquid democracy.
> Worse than a dictatorship.

You mean they just say NO to vote this proposal by the Assembly? or they
put it to a vote and then vote NO?. If it's the second case, I guess the
only way to avoid it is getting more people to vote, once you reach a great
number of participants is unlikely to block a votation this way. Of course
this gets into conflict with the rest of your paragraph:

> Other example: As soon as an "influencer" or even a simple smart guy try to
> enter in the party (and in the platform to vote, of course) they start a
> "verification" in the platform and of course they stop the certification
> process as soon as they understand he could be particularly "strong".
> How is it possible to accept this kind of organization in the PP Int?

What kind of "verification" do they perform and why?.

Regards,

Eduardo Perdices - Piratas de Madrid