[pp.int.general] R: R: PP IT and Its Non-Democratic Organization

Carlito carlito at subvertising.org
Sat Dec 22 11:18:06 CET 2012

Da: Zbigniew Łukasiak

> On Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 10:10 AM, Carlito <carlito at subvertising.org> wrote:

> > They control the Assembly so it's the same (masked by liquid democracy).
> > It was very easy because since the foundation we had very small
> > numbers in LQFB.
> > At the beginning we were 20 people in Liquid so a group of 11 friends
> > took the control from the beginning. They decide all since then and
> > they will for the rest of their life if someone will not change the
> > Statute. But this is even more difficult because they also decide who
> > can enter and who cannot by voting expulsions, denying certification, block
> new subscriptions, etc.
> > Is it true democracy?
>
> To be honest I believe this can be called democracy - democracy in a
> party does not mean that everyone can enter and take over.

I would agree with you with large numbers of subscribers (500, 1000?).
Unfrortunately they made LQFB fully binding from the first day of installation with 20 people inside and since then, the 11 are the Board.

Opposed ideas are the DNA of Democracy.
We are not talking about "take overs" but just different kind of strategy and communication management for example. And for this you need to change the Board.
In the PP IT the Board can't be changed.

Are you still convinced this is Democracy?

Best,

Carlito