[pp.int.general] R: PP IT and Its Non-Democratic Organization

Carlito carlito at subvertising.org
Sat Dec 22 21:52:11 CET 2012

Da: Jaromil

> On Fri, 21 Dec 2012, Carlito wrote:
>
> > Is there a way to verify what I'm saying?  Can the PP Int Court of
> > Arbitration make a serious analysis on this and advice on this?  Of
> > course Italian members with any role in the PP Int should be taken out
> > from the discussion.
>
> Interesting strategy Carlito: call "Arbitration" on the validity of the
PP-IT
> process by censoring everyone but you. In all this time you have been
silent
> I've almost forgot your talent, but I see you are always well ready to use
it at
> every new occasion against democracy, even if that will benefit
neo-fascists.

> You know what? I'm honoured to be mentioned as your enemy in your
> previous e-mail.

Sorry man but... I don't know you.
You talk like we met each other and we hanged out together since a long
time.
I have no strategy because I have no goals concerning the PP IT.
You Italians come here in an international mailing list were people talk
about interesting matters about copyright, net neutrality, reputation and
core Pirate principles.
I just pointed out that your small group can't come here asking help about
democratic processes because you don't have a democractic structure.
That's all. Nothing personal, I repeat.
Carlito