[pp.int.general] PP IT and Its Non-Democratic Organization

Jaromil jaromil at dyne.org
Sat Dec 22 20:28:06 CET 2012

On Fri, 21 Dec 2012, Carlito wrote:

> Is there a way to verify what I'm saying?  Can the PP Int Court of
> Arbitration make a serious analysis on this and advice on this?  Of
> course Italian members with any role in the PP Int should be taken out
> from the discussion.

Interesting strategy Carlito: call "Arbitration" on the validity of the
PP-IT process by censoring everyone but you. In all this time you have
been silent I've almost forgot your talent, but I see you are always
well ready to use it at every new occasion against democracy, even if
that will benefit neo-fascists.

You know what? I'm honoured to be mentioned as your enemy in your
previous e-mail.

Sincerely. Thanks!

ciao

--
http://jaromil.dyne.org
GPG: B2D9 9376 BFB2 60B7 601F 5B62 F6D3 FBD9 C2B6 8E39