[pp.int.general] ppnews post from jrdickinson at yahoo.com requires approval

john dickinson jrdickinson at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 23 04:30:53 CET 2012

Josef, et al.

I do understand, with each new email. I understand that the limit is 40k, and I apologize to the list for my oversight and oversize of my post. I guess it was a k over, sorry, I didn't do a word count.

My posts were all in answer to the matey from down under's posts. Being an honourable pirate, I will try to always answer a person's request for clarification, further response or to add links.

 I thought we were having a spirited discussion of a subject that has dominated my readings on this listserve, attacks on fellow Italian pirates. I offered a different opinion in the spirit of inclusion.

For sure, my posts are personal, and have my signature attached leaving no doubt of the author. They were all on topic expressing my concerns over who gets censored. I am finding more and more the person with a different point of view, is the one to get censored. Was Simon censored? I was trying to make a point, that this list should refrain from chastising   a particular pirate group to the point of mega repeat, over and over, to the exclusion of much needed real news. Which I am anxious to read and favor.

If having an oversize post is a hanging offense, take me to the gallows. I will walk unassisted with my two peg legs and hold my head high. Do you understand matey? If the affirmative, then thank you for your understanding.

If having a different opinion is a hanging offense, take me to the gallows. I will walk unassisted with my two peg legs and hold my head high. Do you understand matey? If the affirmative, then thank you for your understanding.

I remain sincerely yours,

John Dickinson

=access           Since 1991
"Be the change that you want