[pp.int.general] R: R: R: PP IT and Its Non-Democratic Organization

Carlito carlito at subvertising.org
Mon Dec 24 12:57:55 CET 2012

Da: Zbigniew Łukasiak

> You Carlito make that great experiment with LF on TV, they
> make an experiment with running the party with a permanent LF assembly.
> Some experiments are not worth much unless the stakes are real.

Hi Zbigniew!

In "my" experiment people are playing with the tool discovering liquid democracy's processes and all is going fine. No risks.
I don't think it's good to make experiments on something serious like a political party.

Can I ask you just one question?
If the experiment fails (and for me it is), how to fix it?
The majority in the Permanent Assembly is always in their hands.
I told you: CRAZY.
But  f*** real.

Best,

Carlito