[pp.int.general] R: R: PP IT and Its Non-Democratic Organization

Anouk Neeteson jakobsheep at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 10:37:13 CET 2012

Both Carlo and Carlito (how coincedental cynical the names), we get your
points. Now please proove that you can solve this as a liquid democracy
would.
Find a consensus, even when it will be through opposition. Proove that what
you both claim, being the coorperative instead of a war machine.

In my opinion, a solid pirate party would not avoid to talk even to the
devil himselve. Because we do not fight him with violence, we reason him
away through common sense and consensus.

Find a mediator and focus your energy there. Proof the world democracy
works.

Merry X-mas, war is over.

mrNatural