[pp.int.general] R: R: R: PP IT and Its Non-Democratic Organization

Zbigniew Łukasiak zzbbyy at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 13:19:48 CET 2012

On Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 12:31 PM, Carlito <carlito at subvertising.org> wrote:
> Please note: They (and someone in this list also) called it a "take over".
> In a company you take over when you substitute the old Board.
> But there's no take over in Liquid Feedback because there isn't control by
> default (or, it shouldn't!).
> The decisional process should be "liquid" by definition.
> If they call it "take over" it means they are controlling it! :)

You can have take over even if there is no board - it does not matter
how you do it - what matters is that the newcomers make the party do
what they want even against the will of the original party members.
Imagine that you have a democratic party and that there is a group of
fascists that is bigger then your party - if you let them in they can
take it over in the general assembly, be it physical or Liquid
Feedback, they make the party do what they want - it does not matter
if there is no board - their postulates just get more votes.

Once again - democracy inside a political party does not mean every
citizen of a country can enter it.

If there is a genuine and unrecoverable political disagreement then it
does not make sense to be in one party.

That said I don't pretend to understand what is really the nature of
the disagreement between you and the current Italian Pirate Party,
maybe there is no real disagreement on ideas - but just they want to
keep the power to themselves, maybe they fear that you don't tell the
truth and once you enter the party you'll change the direction, maybe
their fear is right, maybe it is wrong.   I cannot tell from distance
what is it - there are lot's of possibilities.  My feeling is that
they make a political mistake by being too defensive and maybe even
paranoid - but it is their right to do mistakes and maybe I am wrong.

Last thing - if they keep you from their mailing list - then you can
always start a blog.

--
Zbigniew Lukasiak
http://brudnopis.blogspot.com/