[pp.int.general] PP IT and Its Non-Democratic Organization

Anouk Neeteson jakobsheep at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 13:21:38 CET 2012

You can also see it then, as is said, the road to hell is paved with good
intentions. It all starts with blind ideology no matter how good. As you
know I already point this problem out some time. Fortunatelly is the
confusion/conflict between the dutch PP and me as a person now sorted (what
doesn't prevent being disliked by some individuals but I can easily live
with that) and in France I am also deeply involved in the debat about core
values (ideology) and functionality (pragmatism) of the PP.
Sorry for not being very socialy active lately (pirate times), personal
circumstances take a bulk time of me atm. But my international efforts will
continue and if I can be of any help, asking is for free, you already got a
no in advance (dutch expression). Although a bit odd, I am no politician
nor have I the desire or need to become one. I got a lot of personal
experience with social psychodynamical fenomena. I look forward to meat you
in RL one day (soon maybe?)

merry X-mas, war is over
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ng2maKt14U
peace is possible.