[pp.int.general] PP IT and Its Non-Democratic Organization

Paolo (pp-it) blackrevolt at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 14:31:15 CET 2012

Il giorno venerdì 21 dicembre 2012, Carlito ha scritto:

> Hi all,
>
> Unfortunately we are here again discussing always the same nasty Italian
> question.

Thank you so much for nasty!

> The problem/anomaly is quite simple:
> Liquid Feedback is currently the 100% binding platform by Statutes approved
> at the end of December 2011.
> No Board. No organization. Simply nothing.

People that are involved in liquid feedback si the board.
We don't need any board. We aren't like the other parties.
Maybe you need a board because you cannot suffer liquid demacracy.
It's very simple.

> Nothing more far away from DEMOCRACY because since the installation a small
> group of people took the control of it.

You're right. 350 - 400 pirates are a smoll group, but a board (of two or
three people) is just oligarchy.

> Totally crazy IMHO and that's why the PP IT doesn't exists in the actual
> political panorama.
>
> Every time someone try to propose something in the software, the small
> group
> of friends (very easy to find them, just read the replies to this message:
> Jaromil, VonLynx, Marco Confalonieri, lilo, Cal., etc.) just vote NO and
> there's nothing you can do about it because they say it's liquid democracy.
> Worse than a dictatorship.

...for sure...
:)