[pp.int.general] R: R: PP IT and Its Non-Democratic Organization

Carlito carlito at subvertising.org
Thu Dec 27 15:55:05 CET 2012

Da: Jaromil

> On Sat, 22 Dec 2012, Zbigniew Łukasiak wrote:
> >
> > I believe it should be an organization individual choice how defensive
> > against takeovers they should be and how open to new ideas and people.
> > And those that choos badly should just be eliminated in natural
> > selection.
>
> thanks for putting it straight Zbigniew, this is it.

Hi,

>From Wikipedia:
"A takeover is the purchase of one company (the target) by another (the acquirer)..."

Who's the "target" and who's the "acquirer" in an organization based on full decisional/binding Liquid Feedback without Board?
Just the majority (based on Schultze method).
So, if the majority expulses members and stop new subscribers you will always have the same "controllers" ad vitam.

IMHO this seems not being a "democratic organization" (the first rule should be alternance of government) and I believe the PPI should reconsider the PP IT Ordinary membership in relation to the Art. 1 -C of its Statutes:
"To Ordinary Membership are eligible Members that have an inner order based on democratic principles."

Best,

Carlito