[pp.int.general] Italy situation

Laboratorio Eudemonia eulab at hyperlinker.com
Thu Dec 27 20:30:50 CET 2012

OK! I begin.

Our Italian Public System is stationary to the end of the second world war time.

Public jobs are assigned for the entire life of the "worker". There is no mobility between public and private sector. There is no social mobility at all.

Civil servants are immovable and have a lot of privileges. The POWER of the State is more in their hands than in those of the politicians.

This is our situation. If here there is another italian, please confirm or correct.

Thanks.

Danilo D'Antonio