[pp.int.general] Role of PPI (and PPEU)

Thomas Gaul thomas.gaul at pp-international.net
Tue Feb 7 20:36:59 CET 2012

Hello!

Am 07.02.2012 19:45, schrieb Justus Römeth:
> Moin
>
> Just to let you know that on the PPEU list we are discussing the
> situation between the various European parties, the merrits of forming
> some kind of supranational EU party, and what role PPI is supposed to
> play, is playing now, and is expected by some to play. I think this is
> a discussion the insights of non-Europeans can be valuabvle as well,
> so please take a look at the last few threads in the archives
> at http://lists.pp-international.net/listinfo/pp-eu and comment here
> (or subscribe there and discuss there, either is fine by me ;-) )

Thx for telling it on this list. But in all discussions, take into the
thinking: PPI is an NGO, PPEU a may be European Party. (stated out very
blunt)

Best regards

Thomas

> -J

Thomas Gaul
Member of the Board - Pirate Parties International (PPI)
Tel. +49 5352 968565 - Fax +49 3212 1252657
http://www.pp-international.net/