[pp.int.general] Role of PPI (and PPEU)

Justus Römeth roemeth at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 19:45:15 CET 2012

Moin

Just to let you know that on the PPEU list we are discussing the situation
between the various European parties, the merrits of forming some kind of
supranational EU party, and what role PPI is supposed to play, is playing
now, and is expected by some to play. I think this is a discussion the
insights of non-Europeans can be valuabvle as well, so please take a look
at the last few threads in the archives at
http://lists.pp-international.net/listinfo/pp-eu and comment here (or
subscribe there and discuss there, either is fine by me ;-) )

-J