[pp.int.general] ACTA and European parliament Spam filter

Gregory Engels Gregory.Engels at piratenpartei-hessen.de
Wed Feb 15 15:08:27 CET 2012

Thank you Mattias,

the "rumors" are based on a press article in the german TAZ
http://www.taz.de/Widerstand-gegen-Acta-im-EU-Parlament/!87703/

that state in the last paragraph that
"MEPs have received thousands of emails from ACTA opponents.
But now it is over: the administration of the EU Parliament has decided
to automatically move all ACTA-mails to a spam folder".

It just sad, that all the media have copy/pasted this clam without research.

Gregory Engels
International Coordinator
Pirate Party of Germany

mobile: +49 172 853 44 91