[pp.int.general] Invitation to demonstration against ACTA the 11th of March in front of the European Parliament in Strasbourg

Parti Pirate Alsace alsace.contact at lists.partipirate.org
Mon Feb 20 15:06:41 CET 2012

Dear Amelia, dear fellow Pirates,

We are REALLY sorry about the confusion created by our last mails.

We had not proof-read them, and therefore created an embarassing situation
for Ms Amelia Anderstotter and her team. We would like to apologize for
that.

As you all have read, Amelia declined our invitation due to her key
position in ACTA's ratification process by the European Parliament. We hope
that Mr Christian Engström will join us, but nothing is decided.

By the way, our invitation is still going for the other Pirates. We would
be very pleased to see people from other nations joining us on March 11th.

Kind regards,
Alsace section, Pirate Party of France