[pp.int.general] Pirate needs help to could afford going to PPi-GA on April.

Kenneth Peiruza kenneth at pirata.cat
Wed Feb 22 11:29:43 CET 2012

Hi Elías,

I've heard a bit about you in PP-Cat. Good things :)

Replies in the body.

On 22/02/12 07:36, Elías A. Angulo Klein wrote:
> Hi everyone. This is the first time i write to this list, so most of
> you surely don't know me.
>
> Im a Pirate from Spain, who wants also to participate in the Spanish
> delegation who it's suppossed to go until this moment: Choms & his
> scort (not sure if subscribed to this list), Daniel Riaño, and Antonio
> Garcia.
>
> At the momment i've found passages i can afford here: http://wizzair.com
> It's very cheap on April 14th (1 scale, MAD-PRA), but would arrive at
> night and so, I only could assist to the second day of the assembly,
> which, things of fate, is precisely my birthday, but that's irrelevant.
> I could afford even the previous weekend passages, they aren't too
> much expensive. But I surely won't be able to afford a week in Prahe,
> with my actual founds (i'm student/long term unemployed).

The cheapest fare I've found (from Barcelona) it's around 75 € / trip,
with CZA (Czecz Airlines). Pirate Party of Catalonia will probably send
up to 4 delegates, and we do have a very good relationship with a bunch
of your delegates, so feel free to share some meals with us (for free).

We've estimated a minimum budget of 250 € in ultra-lowcost-mode and
around 300 € in an acceptable way (with couchsourfing) and up to 400
with hotel.

> I desperately ask help to you, as a really feel going to that assembly
> very important, to be a more homogeneus, truly-representative Spanish
> delegation, and to personally ask for international support for the
> Spanish Pirate party, which is almost desintegrating itself.

I've received some forwards about what's going on in PP-ES right now. A
bit messy... I hope you'll be able to sort it out soon. So far, who are
going to be your delegates?

> - It would be great if you found some kind of travelling from Spain to
> Prahe for about 50€ the passage more or less, not discarding trains or
> buses.
> - I will need a house to sleep, feeding myself, etc. A single night
> would be enough, but a whole week (with the present passages i found),
> or al least 3 days with some other passage, which let me to assist to
> the two days of the assembly would be, simply perfect.
> ... as a absolutely cant afford and Hotel.

Lola sent an email some days ago about hosting & couchsourfing in
Prague. Do you have it?

Best regards,

Kenneth