[pp.int.general] Artificial meat

Marko Mitrovic archamond at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 17:41:59 CET 2012

Besides, what is exactly animal suffering? All life forms including
humans eventually become food for some other life form. It's called
life, not suffering.
And many of livestock animals are with humans for so long that they
would simply go extinct very fast if let back to wilderness. How is
that ethical?

Nothing compares to organic food. Cows grown on mechanical trees are
not organic food, it's GMO :)