[pp.int.general] PPI GA

Rok Andrée rok.andree at piratskastranka.net
Wed Feb 29 00:06:19 CET 2012

I've been wondering the same thing.

The call for accommodations has been given out already. But if i don't know
if it's gonna happen, and how much it's gonna cost(participation fee) i
cant start looking for couch surfing oportunities. (don't know how many of
us are going, when we have to be there .. etc).

... hoping for an official invite anytime now...

Lp
Rok Andrée
Piratska stranka Slovenije - Slovenian Pirate Party

On 28 February 2012 23:55, Brendan Molloy <brendan.molloy at pirateparty.org.au