[pp.int.general] PPI GA

Lola Voronina lola.voronina at pp-international.net
Wed Feb 29 00:51:17 CET 2012

Hi,
If the conference was formally announced? Yes, it was, long time ago by Pat.
The agenda wasn't announced yet, because i just started working on it
today. You can have a look: https://ppi.piratenpad.de/ppi-conference-agenda
Please note this is the very first version of the agenda. I showed it to my
colleagues for the first time today and didn't receive any remarks yet. We
will have a meeting to discuss it some day this week, probably on Friday.
If you have any proposals for the conference please write them here:
http://int.piratenpartei.de/PPI_Conference_2012/Proposals
I was planning to send this information tomorrow along with the minutes
from the board meeting (which were not published yet).
Participation fee will be decided soon (it will be something like 25-35
euro, but we haven't agreed on it yet) and then we will send the official
invitations.
Best regards,
Lola Voronina,
Chief Administrative Officer, Pirate Parties International.