[pp.int.general] PPI GA

Thomas Gaul thomas.gaul at pp-international.net
Wed Feb 29 00:12:11 CET 2012

Am 28.02.2012 23:55, schrieb Brendan Molloy:
> So, we're getting awfully close to the conference date now. Has it been
> formally announced? Has an agenda been announced? Has the call been put
> out for submissions relating to the amendment of statutes or whatever?
>
> A little more information more often would be nice.

Hi!

Sorry for any delay. I had been 'of duty' for a while, Lola fully
occupied, same for Pat.

See todays minutes: <http://ppi.piratenpad.de/agenda-2012-02-28>

Haven't checked all details as the Secretary of the meeting had to leave
earlier.

Official announcement will follow soon.

Main pages in the wiki are published in the minutes,

I am sorry for any delay...

Best regards

Thomas

--
Thomas Gaul
Member of the Board - Pirate Parties International (PPI)