[pp.int.general] PPI GA

Brendan Molloy brendan.molloy at pirateparty.org.au
Wed Feb 29 00:26:25 CET 2012

It's not really a reasonable expectation that people should have to read
the minutes to get updates on the plans for a PPI General Assembly.
There really should be an entire subdomain devoted to it, with maps,
updates on the situation, and general information about the area. That
would be nice and professional, instead of preliminary announcements
hidden in wikis, mailing lists and meeting minutes.

I am still yet to buy plane tickets due to the unconfirmed nature of the
GA, so if you guys put it off any longer, it may become unfeasible for
me to attend at all due to high ticket prices as the date comes closer
and closer.

--
Regards,

Brendan Molloy