[pp.int.general] International PP Press Service

Pat Mächler patrick.maechler at pp-international.net
Sat Jan 14 11:29:51 CET 2012

So you would rather opt for a maximum participation-no safeguard solution?
Not that I would fight that; I just ask; of course one also has to
accept the possible problems that may come with it.

Possible safeguards which I did consider
1) a fixed set of parties that are eligible to volunteer or
2) people (i.e. press officers) that are officially appointed by
national parties or
3) someone that is coordinating the whole process overall (e.g.
appointed by PPI GA or board).

-pat