[pp.int.general] SOPA - Should we go on blackout strike?

Pat Maechler aka Valio pirate at valio.ch
Sat Jan 14 14:29:47 CET 2012

Why not? There are still worldwide petitions running against SOPA.
If the US is applying pressure on foreign governments concerning their
legislature on copyright, non-US citizens should not even consider to
hesitate to criticize the US government as well in that aspect. After
all the idea of democracy is not that decisions are to be taken by
foreign lobbyist groups of corporations that became way too big.

-pat