[pp.int.general] SOPA - Should we go on blackout strike?

Justus Römeth squig at dfpx.de
Sat Jan 14 13:48:10 CET 2012

Ahoi!

Yeah I don't think there's much sense to a website geared towards European
or South American or Australian citizens. In the US I think the PPs of
Massachusetts and Ohio are the most active, while they disbanded the
national party alltogether (imagine us Europeans having started with a
European on instead of the national ones). It would make sense to raise
awareness and write a news item on the front page with links to blacked out
websites, but I don't think the average visitor of any PP site other the
ones in the US is likely to be in a position

-J

 to put pressure on US legislators.