[pp.int.general] SOPA - Should we go on blackout strike?

Martin Rieth martin.rieth at piratenpartei-goettingen.de
Sat Jan 14 11:54:52 CET 2012

Moin Moin Pat,

Samstag, 14. Januar 2012 - Pirate Parties International -- General Talk :
> TL;DR: Who would opt for a blackout strike on 18th of January against
> SOPA? or should it be later? see http://sopastrike.com/ for details

There should be a call for action from the pirates in US.
I wont suggest to black a german local pirate page or my homepage, since
the topic is still to much US specific, even if it concerns all of us.

The pp-international.net is currently linking to:
http://www.pirate-party.us/ which is already on a kind of strike. :-\

The http://us.pirate.is/ is not really active.

So i suggest we, members of ppi, start pushing us-pirates into existence
and then to become political activist and then go on strike. ,-)

In that order. >:-)

Anyway i suggested wikipedia.org to go on strike.

I say 42, Martin Rieth
-----
Pirateparty Europe, Germany, Göttingen