[pp.int.general] International PP Press Service

Justus Römeth squig at dfpx.de
Sat Jan 14 17:19:21 CET 2012

@ Mattias: Why exactly do you think using PPI infrastructure would prevent
parties not happy with PPI from working with that. I would think that as
long as the redaction is voluntary and not too connected to PPI that should
be enough, shouldn't it? Or do you have the feeling of mistrust towards
everybody involved at PPI is so big at those parties?

@ Georg: While I laud your efforts, and it is a very similar goal, I think
that is going into a different direction than the original idea on how to
achieve that goal.