[pp.int.general] International PP Press Service

Boris Turovskiy tourovski at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 18:24:03 CET 2012

Hi Justus,

> @ Boris: But it would make sense for the TTF to have a list of
> translated documents somewhere (maybe it exists, didn't see it on
> first glance though).
we have a partial list of completed tasks [1] which includes most of the
larger/important translations we've done. If we had some central
information platform (like the PPI press center you are planning; it was
on my agenda for the last two board elections, too, but I didn't get
elected and the on-going mayhem in the Board prevented most projects
from launching anyway) it would be easier to provide a complete overview
of the results:)

Best regards,
Boris

[1] http://int.piratenpartei.de/Translation_task_force#Results_overview