[pp.int.general] SOPA - Should we go on blackout strike?

Mozart mozart.palmer at pirateparty.org.au
Mon Jan 16 14:00:43 CET 2012

This is starting to drive me a bit crazy. I'm trying to write a press
release for PPAU, but can't work out what to say. The details of who
are involved, when it will be, how long it will last are very sketchy.
Has anyone read any official statements from the companies planning to
black out their sites?

Cheers,
Mozart.