[pp.int.general] SOPA - Should we go on blackout strike?

Pirat@LennStar.de pirat at lennstar.de
Mon Jan 16 16:24:59 CET 2012

I put the text on my states blog. There are several links, one of them
has a list of confirmed striking webpages like reddit, Mozilla, Minecraft...

http://blog.piraten-lsa.de/2012-01-16/schwarzes-internet-sopa-und-pipa

I think the most useful for you are the 2 above the heading of Corys
Post translation.

LennStar