[pp.int.general] SOPA - Should we go on blackout strike?

Justus Römeth squig at dfpx.de
Mon Jan 16 14:33:19 CET 2012

@ Mozart: I think your best bet is to write a generic message and then add
sites that black out on Wednesday. If you want to put it out already, it
looks like Reddit and a big number of smaller sides said yes already,
Wikipedia is leaning very heavily in favor of it, and nobody knows what
Google and Facebook will do. You could of course also touch upon people
making their avatars and profile picks black, and urge people to do that.

It may be a good idea to prepare a pad to gather all information, to make
it easier to put a press statement out and update it for each PP, instead
of everybody doing the same work over and over again. Lennstar, do you have
contact to PPDE's press team?