[pp.int.general] SOPA - Should we go on blackout strike?

Mozart mozart.palmer at pirateparty.org.au
Mon Jan 16 23:48:00 CET 2012

I think it is a good sign for now. It shows organised resistance works
to an extent (ideally the bill will have been killed outright).
However, it does, as Pat alludes to, highlight the need for constant
vigilance – PIPA is still looming as far as we know, and SOPA will
probably make a return. If it does, it will certainly strike at an
unexpected time. We have to stay on our toes. As for the blackout, I
hope it will go on, to drive the point home.

- Mozart

===
Mozart Palmer
Pirate Party Australia