[pp.int.general] PPI Court of Arbitration ruling n. 2012-1A

Maxime Rouquet maxime.rouquet at partipirate.org
Wed Jan 18 10:36:11 CET 2012

> As such, I can only conclude that the research has not been
> proportionally and effective.

Please do not jump to conclusions and light the pyre already...

It seems there was a technical problem somewhere, as PPI general ML may
not have received the January 3rd (preliminary) ruling :
http://wiki.pp-international.net/PPI_CoA/PPI_CoA_Preliminary_Ruling_2012-1

(You can see reference to this ruling in yesterday's one.)

I have sent myself this preliminary ruling to PPI general plus various
other PPI ML (including the board and the CoA) and we all believed it
had been received by PPI general too...

Maybe it was not delivered because I sent this mail with my PPI mail
address, which is not subscribed at PPI general (I use my PP-FR mail
address here) ; is the PPI general configured as so ?

I am sorry if I made a mistake here. (I am definitely kind of cursed
with MLs...)