[pp.int.general] PPI Court of Arbitration ruling n. 2012-1A (Maxime Rouquet)

Justus Römeth squig at dfpx.de
Wed Jan 18 19:02:03 CET 2012

Regardless of the ruling, what we CLEARLY need to be doing is A support
parties outside of Europe much better for when they make a bid, and do that
a long time before the deadlines, ie right after the last GA, and B write
in provisions that encourage moving the GAs over various continents, maybe
along with an unofficial PPI conference in Europe (ie no GA, but more like
a barcamp) for the years the PPI GA is not in Europe for networking and
such.