[pp.int.general] Thank you for taking part in the last joint action on SOPA/PIPA!

Jack Allnutt m2ys4u at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 18:46:57 CET 2012

On 19/01/2012 17:30, Pat Maechler aka Valio wrote:
> Hello @all!
>
> Thank you all for taking part in the last joint action on
> SOPA/PIPA.
>
> 1) The joint PR was well received as it has real quality in it!
> (though we do not know how many media used it).

I did a very quick search on Google News (English) and spotted at
least 10 articles - including from Forbes, the BBC, and Reporters
without Borders - that at least mention a PP going dark if not quoting
from a press release.

Not bad, to be honest, considering the other big names involved
(Mozilla, Google, Wikipedia etc.)

-- Jack A