[pp.int.general] MegaUpload raided, shut down on request of US authorities

Pirat@LennStar.de pirat at lennstar.de
Sat Jan 21 12:48:14 CET 2012

Where you act is in the internet everywhere - so we should execute
germans for "speaking bad about Kim Jong Il" and other things?
Or - a german problem - have the Hamburger Pressekammer make their
stupid rulings for (that regularily get crushed one step above) for the
whole internet because from Hamburg they can access australian pages?

LennStar