[pp.int.general] Megaupload lawyer Q&A on DOJ criminal case

Ryan Moffitt ryan.m.moffitt at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 19:25:41 CET 2012

I dont recall saying we were doing something illegal. We were using
favorable laws to our advantage. I understand the value of controversy, but
sometimes you have to weigh the options.

Ive been hearing this "day or two" thing for about a month now. If
pirate-party.us is where we move, thats where we move. Frankly I dont care
anymore, so long as the internal mail system gets fixed ASAP.