[pp.int.general] [Ppuk-officers] [pp-leaders] Support for a platform of Pirata.cat: Megaupload Affected Users

Kenneth Peiruza kenneth at pirata.cat
Sun Jan 22 22:14:44 CET 2012

Hi Gavin,

Sure you can help us! please help review the English version of the PR (
https://cat.piratenpad.de/393 ) and help check the English version of
the website whenever available.

You can also decide to join the platform as PP-UK. If you do so before
the PR is delivered, we'll include you in it as well, if it's later,
we'll add you to the website.

You will be able to pass http://megaupload.pirata.cat or
http://mu.pirata.cat to any interested person, however, delivering your
own PR's and articles about this will be helpful, as this is a global issue.

Thank you!

Kenneth Peiruza
Spokesperson @ Pirates de Catalunya
http://pirata.cat

Al 22/01/12 22:08, En/na Gavin Meredith ha escrit: