[pp.int.general] Assessment on the ordinary PPI GA 2012 concerning travel and remote participation

Justus Römeth squig at dfpx.de
Mon Jan 23 18:21:03 CET 2012

Dear Board, dear Czech Pirates

While I could probably go as one of the representatives of Lower Saxony I
am not too well connected to the pirates responsible there (and observer
members really don't need more than one representative to begin with). Will
it be possible to attend the GA as an independent pirate, ie. not as a
representative of any party?

Kind regards

Justus Römeth