[pp.int.general] Assessment on the ordinary PPI GA 2012 concerning travel and remote participation

Thomas Gaul thomas.gaul at pp-international.net
Mon Jan 23 18:24:38 CET 2012

Am 23.01.2012 18:21, schrieb Justus Römeth:
> Dear Board, dear Czech Pirates
>
> While I could probably go as one of the representatives of Lower
> Saxony I am not too well connected to the pirates responsible there
> (and observer members really don't need more than one representative
> to begin with). Will it be possible to attend the GA as an independent
> pirate, ie. not as a representative of any party?
>
> Kind regards
>
> Justus Römeth

Hi Justus!

Everybody who is interested in attending the GA is welcome as a guest.
Up to now there are not restrictions.

As for Lower Saxony it is up to their board who will represent them at
the conference when the ask for observer membership.

Hope I could help!

Best regards

Thomas

(from Lower Saxony :) )

--
Thomas Gaul
Member of the Board - Pirate Parties International (PPI)