[pp.int.general] MegaUpload raided, shut down on request of US authorities

Jan Lettow janlettow at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 03:39:58 CET 2012

> sometimes i feel like ppde lacks some post-capitalism in there, but then,
> maybe it's there and i'm just missing it with my *very* partial view of it.

Nobody celebrated the mega-takedown, and our homepage pretty much
"slammed the contentmafia", so that's ok.

Don't understand, though, why we cast doubts about whether MegaUpload
played a role in large-scale sharing, a fact afaik.

If we want to change copyright, why waste such an opportunity to talk about it?

But I'm sure there's a good reason, 'cause other pirate parties
emphasize legal use, too.

> Jan:  liked your article :)

You, sir, are a radical. Also, if I'm not mistaken, the evil
mastermind behind pirate pig .