[pp.int.general] MegaUpload raided, shut down on request of US authorities

Kenneth Peiruza kenneth at pirata.cat
Tue Jan 24 10:20:54 CET 2012

hey guys, can you please stop challenging and pushing your parties to
join this campaign which focuses in affected legitimate users?

http://megaupload.pirata.cat

So fa, in 24 hours, more than 1.000 Spanish citizens have joined the
initiative. We've got massive media coverage in almost every newspaper,
and plenty of radio & tv.

We would love to add more parties to the supporter's list. So far,
PP-UK, PP-ES, PP-Gal & PP-Cat.

You only need to contact us ( partit at pirata.cat ) saying that you want
to join and, if possible, spread this Press Release:

http://pad.atkn.net/megaupload-PR

Regards!

Kenneth

Al 24/01/12 03:39, En/na Jan Lettow ha escrit: