[pp.int.general] MegaUpload raided, shut down on request of US authorities

David Arcos david.arcos at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 11:40:59 CET 2012

Please do this!

Add your party to the supporter's list. Translate it to your language. Do a
press release!
http://megaupload.pirata.cat

Yesterday we got a huge amount of attention in the mass-media, today it's
still better.
You could do the same, instead of trolling this mailing list!

By the way, this link is very interesting:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/111314089359991626869/posts/HQJxDRiwAWq
It says that they closed Megaupload because of Megabox!