[pp.int.general] Court of Arbitration ruling 2012-1-A: public call for evidence

Thomas Gaul thomas.gaul at pp-international.net
Tue Jan 24 19:58:29 CET 2012

Am 24.01.2012 18:33, schrieb Thijs Markus:
> Ya, call it trolling, so much easier than actually discussing things. Did the board actually pro-actively seek to make good on its promise to have an GA outside of Europe? I didn't think so...

Yes the board did. I do not know where it has been posted, but it has
been confirmed. Canada had been one of those confirming it.

If not: call me a lyer!

> But mayeb that's exactly where we differ from opinion. In your view the board should just passively wait for the proposals it gets and say yay or nay. In my view it should be a proactive board, seeking to make PPI a worthwhile organisation.
Again - no Problem. For example we were waiting for Brazi as e.g. me
tried to convince others to go for it.

So please stick back to facts. Not rumours.

Thank you and best regards

Thomas

--
Thomas Gaul
Member of the Board - Pirate Parties International (PPI)