[pp.int.general] Other (no sot good) reaction to MU joint complaint campaign

Choms choms at botmania.net
Sun Jan 29 15:56:05 CET 2012

2012/1/29 Justus Römeth <squig at dfpx.de>

> Moin Kenneth
>
> We are (or rather our leadership is) slow, so actually there is nothing
> decided yet.
>
> IMO all you write is true, but smaller PPs can win much more than PPDE in
> this case, we already have our name out there.

I agree with that point, because media can be harmful, but I think, in that
case, the best thing is just to keep a low profile and not to say anything
(just like time ago with Anonymous movement :P) because whatever you do, it
will be harmful. So I agree it could be better not to say anything in favor
or against it, but I only want to you to understand that isn't about MU,
but about a violation of costumers rights, seizure of data, privacy, etc.