[pp.int.general] Other (no sot good) reaction to MU joint complaint campaign

Justus Römeth squig at dfpx.de
Sun Jan 29 17:59:37 CET 2012

Apparently the fact that Kim DotCom was a notorious enfant terrible at best
seems not have translated to other language communities though, otherwise
his company would not have been so succesful and other PPs would have
similar problems with supporting MU customers as us (and no company would
have left their documnets without backup there for sure...)