[pp.int.general] Other (no sot good) reaction to MU joint complaint campaign

Josep Sànchez papapep at gmx.com
Sun Jan 29 18:13:40 CET 2012

On 29/01/12 17:59, Justus Römeth wrote:
> Apparently the fact that Kim DotCom was a notorious enfant terrible at best
> seems not have translated to other language communities though, otherwise
> his company would not have been so succesful and other PPs would have
> similar problems with supporting MU customers as us (and no company would
> have left their documnets without backup there for sure...)

Personally I had no idea of who was behind MU until the FBI action. And
I don't pretend at all to be the best informed person in the world, but
I keep an eye on every mejor news media, social sites and several FOSS
communities. Probably, his german origins are behind your (for PP.DE)
best knowledge of his past and actual activities.

Cheers.