[pp.int.general] Other (no sot good) reaction to MU joint complaint campaign

Choms choms at botmania.net
Sun Jan 29 18:05:33 CET 2012

http://rapidshare.com/files/2315841094/Shrek.the.Third.2007.HDRip.700Mb_Capa.me_Epidemz.net_720rip.ru.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/1326131054/Shrek.the.Third.2007.HDRip.700Mb_Capa.me_Epidemz.net_720rip.ru.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/3462991500/Shrek.the.Third.2007.HDRip.700Mb_Capa.me_Epidemz.net_720rip.ru.part3.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/818875515/Shrek.the.Third.2007.HDRip.700Mb_Capa.me_Epidemz.net_720rip.ru.part4.rar

Can you explain me the difference between MU, RapidShare, MediaFire,
DropBox or even p2p?

Tell me any movie, music, software or whatever, and I'll provide you one
link of each one of the services I mentioned... Close them all...Well, I've
heard your arguments from the lobbies lots of times. Let's close p2p cuz it
can be used to share copyrighted content!!!111oneone