[pp.int.general] Other (no sot good) reaction to MU joint complaint campaign

Choms choms at botmania.net
Sun Jan 29 18:47:24 CET 2012

Ofc, as I said from the start, some users did illegal things, and I'm not
telling MU's commercial model is good, but the point was, RapidShare's and
GigaSize's users did the same too... why those sites are still online?

btw, some friends of mine had a Link sharing website, and to maintain the
site without ads, what they did was upload a random non-copyrighted file,
and asked people to download it so they get paid (by gigasize) and can
maintain the servers, like a free donation... that's legal and pretty smart
:P